Bushfire Building and Maintenance, is a subsidiary of
Low Energy Homes Pty Ltd, providing the following key services
• Assessments and Statements for Bushfire Attack Level (BAL), Bushfire Management Overlays (BMO) and Wildfire Management Overlays (WMO),
• Building new bushfire resistant homes, extensions, retrofitting and
• Preparing and protecting properties from bushfire attack.
Visit for further detail on these and other support services
at this website and Email Us Now providing background
on your needs.
The Guidelines underpinning our services are:
• Australian Standard 3959-2009 - Construction of
buildings in bushfire prone areas
• The current Victorian planning provisions and
overlays including BMO and WMO, and
• Guides to retrofitting your home for better protection
from a bushfire (Building Commission and CFA).